Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Fan Appreciation 2: Wednesday 10-11 PST.

Just like the topic says. Tomorrow (Wednesday, September 15) at 10-11 Pacific standard time, Crowdstar is having a Fan appreciation hour and will be giving away mystery pet baskets for free. These are normally priced at 24 credits. So, it's a good idea to log into Happy Pets and claim your free pet.

This time zone is 7 hours behind GMT, so 10-11 PST is (I believe) between 5-6 in the afternoon GMT. In my time zone CET, it will hapen between 7-8 in the evening.

Don't miss out. Smile

I was a lil bit confuse about the time, so thank you so much for the information congratulations

Wow, thanks Yvette! I had no idea about the time, that confused me, but we are in the same time zone, so I'll set the alarm :-D

It's happening right now. I got a Premium Pet Box (priced at 20 FBC) and got a blue leopard cat which is valued at 28 FBC. It's not my favorite pet, but it was free, and Le Beau is a pretty kitty.

I got a blue dog, which is 20FCB in store :-)
I'd rather had a kitty, but am happy I finally was able to participate :-)

I got a grey rabbit, strange thing is that I got 2!
Game crashed after I claimed the basket and couldnt log in again ( I thought that probably because too many connectiosn at the same time) and later when I tried to play again I saw the 2 rabbits at the gift box

I got to visit my Aunt!
*darn* I had a nice visit, too, but missed out on the pet.

I got a ferret baby basket.
I did hope for a cat or at least any grown pet not a baby

I have two grown cats in the trader. Maybe that will make up for the disappointment yesterday. I was so glad I got a cat. A bear would have been nice too...but most of the people I talked to said that they didn't get much from the thing. I lucked out and got a cat.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have two grown cats in the trader. Maybe that will make up for the disappointment yesterday. I was so glad I got a cat. A bear would have been nice too...but most of the people I talked to said that they didn't get much from the thing. I lucked out and got a cat.

You are so lucky!
Maybe it's because of your generousity, you got the cat