Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

we can buy multiple LE items ..!

Guest Guest
sorry if this was mentioned before but i just went to confirm this myself since i heard other users buying multiple and, well hey! you can!

Riuna wrote:
sorry if this was mentioned before but i just went to confirm this myself since i heard other users buying multiple and, well hey! you can!

Yup... I purchased a few Japanese Princess Bundles for people who did not have the cc's in trades...
I was a bit nervous to the the trades, but whew.... it all worked out... so, i guess LE as many as u want for 24 hours works pretty darn good

I like this. I was able to get two of the cuddly plushies on Tuesday and was able to buy a princess bundle for myself and Agne. I wish I could have done more for people, but with us both being out of work at the moment, I have to save money.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I like this. I was able to get two of the cuddly plushies on Tuesday and was able to buy a princess bundle for myself and Agne. I wish I could have done more for people, but with us both being out of work at the moment, I have to save money.

Thanks soo much! I still can't believe I was gifted the bundle! I love it soo soo much! UHHHHH

I forgot to get the plushie..I am gutted Sad

Yvettte thanks for sending one to Kasi...I've been trying not to open the parcels at her house, but Kasi opened it while I was trying to feed Jab Sad

I've left her a note though to let her know it was from you xxx