Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CharlotteLouise

Update To PS! :D

Has anyone else seen the new update that Playfish has made to the little house design in the bottom right corner of our screens where we choose which room we want to view in our house.
It looks sooo much better now, I love it! congratulationscongratulations

What do you all think of it?

Yes!!!!

I'm already dreaming about the new rooms.... Finally. they decided to look into our dream bubbles.

I was wishing for the first room you enter to be larger and then they offered the Welcome Mat. I can live with that. I am on my way to check out the new room icon. More rooms would be great!

I hope this means more rooms. It's great that we can make zoom and new house resembles too much to petville's Laughing

I only wished I had more time to get the weekly dig item, but it's gone now Sad I like the free hairband, anyway

CharlotteLouise wrote:
There's 2 new cute polka dot dresses in the Win or Lose Boxes aswell congratulations
I'm loving this weeks update/new items! congratulations

Thanks for updating me.. congratulations I couldn't see the new post on PS blog so you're all i got.

Did anyone see the new weekly dig?? It's so cute!

Chocolate wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
There's 2 new cute polka dot dresses in the Win or Lose Boxes aswell congratulations

Thanks for updating me.. congratulations I couldn't see the new post on PS blog so you're all i got.

You're welcome congratulations The new theme for Monday is Back to School & Oktoberfest
It's soooo cute, love it! congratulations Thankyou to Wendy & Pickles for gifting one to me

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Chocolate wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

You're welcome congratulations The new theme for Monday is Back to School & Oktoberfest
It's soooo cute, love it! congratulations Thankyou to Wendy & Pickles for gifting one to me

Thanks alot.
Oktoberfest!! I'm totally in love with it... Can't wait for monday!! congratulations

Chocolate wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Chocolate wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Thanks alot.
Oktoberfest!! I'm totally in love with it... Can't wait for monday!! congratulations

That's ok, I'm always happy to help
Awww cool, I don't actually know very much about Oktoberfest but hopefully I'll learn a bit more about it thanks to PS congratulations

If you don't mind i'll continue w/o quotes... Me neither. I have only greens and beers in my mind when i hear oktoberfest. congratulations
Yes, thanks PS. I hope they would introduce more festivals around the world, not just the limited few.

Yep beer is all I think of for Oktoberfest aswell Laughing
True, I like the idea of festivals/events from all over the world being incorporated into PS congratulations

Laughing Yes. But isn't the back to school theme already repeated for quite some time? No idea what is the maximum no. of rooms now.