Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

I entered the Halloween Comp at PF!

Has anyone here entered the Halloween competition over at Playfish? Entry deadline is tomorrow (27th). The comp is explained here, along with entries: http://forum.playfish.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347

I entered in the spooky vegetable category:
http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=2010378
Hasn't gotten many views yet—go have a look see and leave a comment! There are LOTS of great entries, so I'm not expecting mine to make it to finals or anything... but one can dream for a little while! congratulations

I never knew about their fashion design competition, or I would have tried entering that one. That's gotta be really cool for the winners to get to see their fashion designs worn by other pets!

Guest Guest

i wish you luck.. Smile i wish i can join but alas, it already ended today and i had to study for a test. T.T

but yes! good luck!

fantastic entry hun...love having the 3 different outcomes

Have left a comment on there for you as well

Come on guys, lets give mamashishi our support and post on her thread (link in first post), would be amazing for a PSFC member to win an official comp!

Good luck!

Love the Frankengourd!! Excellent job mamashishi.I left a comment for you too. I'm Lollymama on there. Lots of luck. I hope they pick your idea.

oh thank you ladies! it is fun to try, whether it gets anywhere or not. just glad to have a few people see it!

I finally figured out how to vote for you!!! lol I left a comment but didn't see how to vote. I'm kinda dense sometimes but I did it!!! Good luck again Smile I can't wait to see the winners.I just love love love Halloween!

At the top of your entry page there is a pulldown menu. You can vote for the thread.(terrible- excellent) I noticed some threads had stars so I figured there must be some place to vote. Hope this helps!!

your entries are really great! i would love to plant your seeds!! i hope you win!

Oh that does help grandma! I didn't see that!

Smorkle your avatar and siggy are great! Thanks for the encouragement!

Today I registered at the PFforum in order to get a free flour for RC
So I could post and vote

Your work is really really great, I hope you win

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Has anyone here entered the Halloween competition over at Playfish? Entry deadline is tomorrow (27th). The comp is explained here, along with entries: http://forum.playfish.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347

I entered in the spooky vegetable category:
http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=2010378
Hasn't gotten many views yet—go have a look see and leave a comment! There are LOTS of great entries, so I'm not expecting mine to make it to finals or anything... but one can dream for a little while! congratulations

I never knew about their fashion design competition, or I would have tried entering that one. That's gotta be really cool for the winners to get to see their fashion designs worn by other pets!

Wondering if i'm too late.
Sorry but I thought that public voting only starts on 1st October? After the panel of judges have decided on the top 15 of each category?

I'm in love with your vegetables, they really made me laugh. Laughing
Hope you'll get into the top 15 Smile

Yeah, the entries had to be in by the 27th. I couldn't find where it says the public voting starts, but I would assume you're right. I don't think rating the thread has any real weight in the judges decisions about which designs make the top 15. They really need to make the first cut, because they need to know that the designs the public chooses are ones that will work in the game and keep with the spirit of Pet Society.

I saw so many amazing entries that I won't be holding my breath to make the cut... but it sure would be fun!

Good for a chuckle anyway - thanks!

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Yeah, the entries had to be in by the 27th. I couldn't find where it says the public voting starts, but I would assume you're right. I don't think rating the thread has any real weight in the judges decisions about which designs make the top 15. They really need to make the first cut, because they need to know that the designs the public chooses are ones that will work in the game and keep with the spirit of Pet Society.

I saw so many amazing entries that I won't be holding my breath to make the cut... but it sure would be fun!

Good for a chuckle anyway - thanks!

Yup, you could take a peep at the terms & conditions. I just read on it over there.
You're welcome, hun. I'm really envious of your talent. Haha.