Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

Please close thanks :D

I wish someone can send me extra because I can't play ps from sunday untill thursday
I'll pay for 3333, 5999, 999 depend in the price Sad
Maybe 5+ plushie is enough, I wish I can Collect it and pair with my Angel cat plushie Smile

Ursula wrote:
I will send you one for free, don't worry. Enjoy the trip

Thank you very much ursula!!

I will too, send u one, serenity....i put it on my calender on my cell phone so i wont forget congratulations

no worries...do u want anything else? be more than happy to help u

Thank you very much kivie
I only want to focus on this cat, and because I don't want bother onyone else too much

there was some serious technical difficulties with the release of this LE... I hope you got them ok.... Please let me know....

Ursula...did you have problems too?

kiviern04 wrote:
there was some serious technical difficulties with the release of this LE... I hope you got them ok.... Please let me know....

No, I hadn't any problem, because I didn't buy them when they came out. Now that the LE lasts all day, I prefer to wait a few hours before buying it Smile

Ursula wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:

No, I hadn't any problem, because I didn't buy them when they came out. Now that the LE lasts all day, I prefer to wait a few hours before buying it Smile

Ahhhhh!!!!! i see.... that makes total sense... let PS and PF get their quirks fixed before u purchase. I will have to keep that in mind..... it may save me some Destroy PC
tee hee

Thank you very much for dawn, ursula, kivie, hina for amazing surprise when I back...
please close this thread, thanks!! congratulationscongratulations