Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Overdate youghurt??

Did you know you can eat youghurt over the expiration date?
Actually...up to 3 weeks over the expiration date!

After 3 weeks it starts showing signes of spoilage and needs to be thrown away.

Im sitting here now...Eating a youghurt...which went out of date on 21st September 2010.....its now 2nd October 2010.....Thats nearly 1 week over date......And im perfectally fine...iv done it several times before and have never been ill over it. Iv googled it aswell just incase because i didnt want to tell you guys about it and for you all to be ill haha

So yeh......Expired youghurts are a big thumbs up!! LOL

I always throw stuff away that has expired, or we try to eat it before the expiration date. Food is one thing I am wary about, particularly since my brother in law got food poisoning when he was younger from eating meat that had expired. Not good. Yes, I know that meat and yogurt are two different things, but I guess being married to a chemist really does make me think about stuff like that. Laughing

Haha... Well id never ever eat meat over the expiary date.....actually....id never ever eat meat haha....but my bf has eaten it over the expiary date but he froze it so it was fine....he never had problems....

I made sure that it was ok to eat over the exp date before i did it ages ago tho so it was fine =D. Google knows everything! LOL

I'm so fussy about expiry dates, I drive my Mum mad lol

I will not eat anything that is so much as a day over the expiry date.
I had a really bad case of food poisoning years ago, and now I am so wary of what I eat...even my kids know to check the date on everything before they eat it lol

My husband does so as well. But, my husband said that it's also about keeping the stuff the right temperature. That is, taking purchases home as soon as they are bought in the dead of summer etc. He's even more wary than me. congratulations

I think its also related to environment, for example, here with this heat and humidity even food recently took out from fridge get spoiled quick

I dont trust in yogurts since I got an alergic reaction after eating one and had to be taken to ER
Pink.Pixel its better to take precautions, dont eat nothing after expiration date is over

I'm a little paranoid about expiration day too... I eat foods unwillingly also 2 or 3 days BEFORE their expiration day LOL

Well iv already asked someone about the whole youghurt thing and they said its fine...But before i open it i must see if there is any signes of spoilage...

But i dont eat anything else thats outs date so im all good haha

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Did you know you can eat youghurt over the expiration date?
Actually...up to 3 weeks over the expiration date!

After 3 weeks it starts showing signes of spoilage and needs to be thrown away.

Im sitting here now...Eating a youghurt...which went out of date on 21st September 2010.....its now 2nd October 2010.....Thats nearly 1 week over date......And im perfectally fine...iv done it several times before and have never been ill over it. Iv googled it aswell just incase because i didnt want to tell you guys about it and for you all to be ill haha

So yeh......Expired youghurts are a big thumbs up!! LOL

sure i now it because i have do it many times the same with milk now i have a milk ther eis 2 days over but it is still god the date it is just to the store can be sure it still fine this here week i was out to purcase some intims to my fridge and i see some meat on sale to the half and i look on it a see it was the last date to sell it but when i put it to the frezzer it cut be good fore long time still and i purcase it so i got 9 dinner in my frezzer fore 45 danish coins im not sure what it is in euro but i thing it must be multiply with around 7,45 and it is realy realy low prize in denmark fore so many dinners so i thign im realy lucky my mum and dad says it was not fair it must be them instet fore me lol i just laught and say no it must not be you but me because i hvae not so many money than you so im realy lucky i have ssen this sale