Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

What do you think of the new Halloween items?

I absolutely love that Halloween is back in Pet Society! I really love the new items but I'm so sad how expensive the new cc items are, and I believe there are only more to come. The new outfits are so cute, and I just love the new curtains and mats! What do you all think?

Loved the wig,the colored bottom part remains even if dyed
I loved the fireplace with the ghost , she light the candles, so cute
The table with the food is so yummi
I want more items
congratulations

I really like them!!

I'm worried about CC items too! the fireplace is really nice but all the wwf animals are too expensive... and I think it's only the beginning Sad

I can't open the clothes bag. I get a black square that says buy but no clothes when I pull it into the room. Sad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I can't open the clothes bag. I get a black square that says buy but no clothes when I pull it into the room. Sad

Actually I bought the bundle and when I looked for it in my chest I discovered it was already opened and all the pieces were in the wardrobe chest... I don't think it's normal.. Maybe they've got some kind of problems with it.

I too when bought the bundle it was opened.
I love the Halloween items!!! They are awesome. I want more.

Yeah, I was gifted one, and then bought the boy's outfit (what can I say, I liked it too?) then couldn't access the one i was gifted. So I went back to the clothes shop and bought the bundle. That was already opened. So, it must have been an issue with gifting them. Sad

I Buy every new clothes item. Woofy wears them and I take a picture. Almost every photo in my PS Album is of Woofy wearing a different bundle.

Tiddly Winks wrote:

That happened to me when the clothes came back. I put it in the room and that's what happened:

I clicked in the square and I got the clothes, anyway

i love them allll sooooo much......my faveorite is fireplace....i am in love with it..........and cake and scarecrow are preety AMAZING........can't wait for more........ Laughing

CC items are so expensive but other coin items are really cute Smile