Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SashaGirl

Devil Cat Plushie?

Has anyone had problems buying the new devil cat plushie? I've tried 4 times and just get kicked out of the game. I haven't lost any coins, but am not happy about not being able to get the cat, especially since it's a limited edition item and I love cats! Am wondering if it's just me.

I'm having the same problem too sweetie, and I know what you mean I love love love this item!! They better fix it soon!!

Well, at least I know I'm not the only one. I assume they are aware of the problem and will get it fixed soon!

I am having the same problem. Sad I'm sure they will get it fixed. It's super cool! Love the cat!!

very very frustrating... hope they fix this soon. I am so happy you posted this, Suzanne...I thought I was going nutso

Not going nutso - just kitty deprived. I've decided that I want to put a cat of some sort in each of Sasha's rooms. We've been redecorating - what a challenge!

I managed to buy two of them with no problems. I wish I could have afforded more, but such as life. Smile Two will have to suffice. I have to save coins for next week since I'm missing three, maybe four days of visits this week.

i bought 4 of them up to now they r soooooooooooo gorgeous and devil hohohoho