Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MarjandMisty

Hi there all PS lovers :)

Joined this a while ago, but just got brave enough to post something. I always come to look for the new stuff. I love Pet Society, though I wish all the cool stuff wasn't for pfc. My pets name is Misty and I believe she is level 87 or 88, not sure if it's not in front of me, lol. Anyway that's all for now.

Marj and Misty

Welcome marjandmisty.
You couldn't have come back at a better time. There are a lot of fun games and comps going on for halloween
Everyone here is fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have any questions at all, please, do not hesitate to ask. And if I do not know the answer, we will find it out together.
If you would like misty to be neighbors, send me a FR.
Lots and Lots of fun here.... poke around the web site and have fun.... I am here everyday...it is my cyber home.
See you around psfc and ps....

Hiya and welcome to PSFC Smile

Hope you enjoy yourself around the group, if you need anything please just ask, and I'll do all I can to help

Look forward to geting to know you

hi, marj..
i just laugh when read your post..
dont be afraid to post something here, hun.. it's so fun in PSFC.
have a great time hun. xxx

Not sure how to add people here, tried a few things and nothing happened, so Kiviern04 and SupaLolCat I would love to add you as friends but don't know how, lol.

MarjandMisty wrote:
Not sure how to add people here, tried a few things and nothing happened, so Kiviern04 and SupaLolCat I would love to add you as friends but don't know how, lol.

just click the 'facebook' button under peoples avatar hun.