Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trinkety

Trinkety the new Convert

Hi hi.

Just thought Id post here and wave to folks.

I was just a bit fed up this afternoon of the Official Pet Society forum. Alot of negativity there and I needed a fresh place with new faces to come and talk to. Since I am an utter addict to Pet Society.

It is a great game that does attract great people.

*Waves*

Hope to have a good time and bring some colour,
kind thoughts and great chatter here with me.

xxx
Trinky and Momo (thats my blue cat)

hiya and welcome to PSFC Smile

I know how you feel about TOF (the official forum), and I think a lot of people feel the same way.
We are a small community here, which hopefully will soon feel like home to you Smile Everyone is really friendly and if you have any problems or questions then there is normally at least one member of 'staff' online to help

Look forward to chatting to you

Lisa xx

Well, I have you to thank for letting me know about the place.

Im currently working out how to put a picture of something nice on my profile.
Hmmmmm.....(Im sure I'll figure it out)

hi Trinkety, and welcome!! I've sent you a PM on TOF about this site, glad you listened to my advice congratulations

I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting things here!

Hi hun! Welcome to PSFC!!! Im sure you will have a fab time here!!!

If you have any questions please dont be afraid to ask xx

click on your pofile button at the top of the page, then click on the avatar tab.
You can either upload directly from your pc, add a link to an online picture or use a picture from our gallery

Then click on the siggy tab if you want to add a siggy as well (just make sure you click the button to allow signatures which is found in Profile: preferances)

Oh and dont forget to click save....took me ages to figure out that was why mine wasnt working when I first joined lol

Chiaretta - ah ha. so its you I have to blame for fuelling my Pet Society addiction. *shakes her fist* My Mr will never forgive you, not that he can comment Ive gotten him playing too, especially at this time of year. Halloween <3

Lea75 - thank you for that help. I know it seems daft but that would have taken me HOURS to find.

and now I have a picture of my Sock Kittys to tide me over till I can route out something a little more appropriate.

welcome Smile

i see you have a cat pet! Mine is a cat too.. She dyes her hair from time to time so no steady color! Laughing

I think you'll like it here and it's nothing like the TOF..

Welcome again and anything you may need we'll be here! Take a tour and let us know congratulations