Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

2 things/questions

1) do the new sweets have started to fall from trees??? I can't find any but some people i know have already found them.. is it a glitch??
2) if they are out.. how do they look like? how many are they and how many can we find per day or find ourselves in total??

they are the same as last year... so if you have those than you have reached you limit and cant get anymore Sad

BOO!

you gotta be kidding me!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!! and what about those that have them???? unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you dont have it yet then you will get them when you bump the trees.
but if you do only coins will fall out

I made a deal with a friend: I work shaking the trees and I send her every candy I find. Then, at the end, she will send me most of the candies and keep as much as she wants). I think it's the only way to get a lot of them congratulations

I'll do somewhat the same thing.. It's the only way Smile atleast we have a way.. even if it's tiresome.. Btw.. do you remember the limit? it was 3 or 5 of each? at the end of hallo tell me how many you have Smile if i can help i'll be more than happy Smile

hehe! ps and it's crazyness...

if at the end of hallo you'd like more please let me know and see if i can do anything Smile thank you Smile

the candies are great for quick treats for your pet. They also make great fishing bait! Oh, and gifts! You can give them away!