Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

An appology to everyone...

So as you all know there is an event going on in the FrightFest section called...Wish upon a pumpkin...

Now alot of people have sent me some really wonderful gifts etc......and i would really love to return the favor but i have a big problem...

Ps is being a nightmare for some reason....I have emailed Playfish about 3 times now and im still not getting any luck but the game just wont load...And when it does...it loads for about 1 minute and then when i actually get on....I send about 2-3 messages to peple and accept a few gifts and then it just boots me right back out...

So now for the appology bit!....

So this is to everyone....im so sorry that i cant send any gifts right now...im trying my hardest....Iv cleared my cashe....changed browsers and even formatted my pc...and its still the same....im stuck to what else i can do.

If you have snet me a gift on PS then thanks ever soooo much and i want you to know that im not ignoring you...And im not being mean and not messageing you back....its just i cant get onto ps for more then 1 minute to even see whats been sent and what hasnt....So im going to have to go from the messages in the Wish Upon A Pumpkin thread!

So sorry everyone....Please accept my appology and i promise...one this is resolved then im definatly going to send out some gifts to all you amazing people

I understand hun, because it happen to me too Sad

Don't worry, hun. I thinke everyone here understand what is happening to you. I hope that gets fixed soon and you can load the game and jump of happiness with all the gifts you have received congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

You know......Iv just intsalled chrome and it works on there.....I so happy......So now it works....When i get back later im going to be sending out lots of gifts to make some wishes come true.

Thanks for the understanding everyone <3

Really glad to hear your PS is working again now so you don't miss out on any of the new items, etc congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
Chrome indeed works better for ps Smile It made my pet and the hole game faster Smile

Same here! I was using firefox before and PS just seemed to get slower and slower for me on there but then when I switched to Chrome it seemed lots faster - much better browser in my opinion!