Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Not into Vampires

I think I must be the only one here that feels this way, but I'm just not into the Vampire Week. My apologies to everyone. And, given that I am away from home at the moment anyway, Kokonee has decided to boycott Vampire Week and Celebrate Orange Pearls instead! She would love if anyone else feels the same way about this week's theme also show off the Orange Pearls!

So, apologies to Kokonee's neighbors...she won't be doing much gifting.

I guess they cannot please everyone all of the time Smile

You can guarantee that everyone has had weeks where they dont like the theme, well I know there are loads of themes that I havent liked lol

I suppose that at least the vampire theme fits in with the halloween items...I think they over did the pumpkins with the last years items, so personally I'm glad to not see to many of those this year (you can guarantee what next weeks theme will be now lol)

And before anyone thinks I'm only saying this as I'm a twilight fan, I'm not...I dont actually like any of the Twilight items they've bought out lol

I too have Themes that I don't like. I like sometimes those themes cause I save money or buy some items and see if they want them (I thought for this Idea yesterday).

@ Lea they probably won't bother us with pumpkins they will bother us with Jack o'lanterns.