Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spoonzilla

Yo, i'm new, 1 question ;D

Yo ! congratulations i'm new here^^
i'm such a noob xD ..
i already noticed the nice people here (; but what else can i find in this site?^^

Hi hun! welcome to PSFC!

there are always loads of things going on here, at the moment we are celebrating Halloween with a month long Frightfest! But you need a minimum of 20 posts in order to take part. (This must not include spamming or bumping threads).
We also have several topics you can participate in or you can even start your own thread (in the correct area of course lol)
We also have sections for other games, such as Farmville, Happy Pets etc so we are more than just a site for Pet Society, we are a community.

If you have any other questions we have many mods and admin and even lovely members to help xx all you have to do is ask congratulations

Gaiamaiden - Forum Admin

HI WELCOME!!!

there are lots of things u can find here to mention some: u can click on the forum tab located in the upper right hand, there u can see different threads, if ur looking for some friends u can introduce yourself in the in
INTRODUCE YOURSELF thread.

NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENT
there u can find all the latest news in PS and other things

THE CAFE
if u feel bored and feel like chatting, u can go there and discussed with different topics.

PSFC Official Competitions & Giveaways
if u reached 20 post, without spamming...u can enter and join in different competitions here.

GAME ARCADE
u feel bored again? u can participate in different games here...

PET SOCIETY TRADING AND CHAT
here u can chat regarding PS or u like to trade, (u want to sell PS items or buy PS items) u can find it here..(we always recommend to use SAFE TRADING REFEREES to make ur trading safe)

we have also other playfish games, zynga games and other game threads, coz PSFC is not only for Pet Society lovers

and also...we have different groups here like BAC, FAD, Twilight Addicts and C&G , if u like to join feel free to click their links..

and most especially, have fun here!!! i know u will, coz we all love it here, very nice place where u can meet good friends xx

any more questions feel free to ask again, u can PM any mod or any admin to assist u Smile

hi, i have a question so can I post it here? I'm not sure if somebody's already posted this though, btw.
but how do you know if your fb link works or not? where do you copy it from?
because apparently if you just copy if from your profile it doesn't work..

TheUltimateK wrote:
hi, i have a question so can I post it here? I'm not sure if somebody's already posted this though, btw.

I think yours is working. Smile Copying from your profile page should work.

hi-a spoonzilla!! hope you are having fun around the site. let me know if you have any questions

hinapasha wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

yes, as hinapasha has said, your facebook link is working fine congratulations

Welcome to PSFC

The nicest and the most fun forum ever in history!

Feel free to chat, have fun and join the contests,

As long as you obey the rules, you are welcomed here!!

smorkle wrote:
hi-a spoonzilla!! hope you are having fun around the site. let me know if you have any questions

hinapasha wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

yes, as hinapasha has said, your facebook link is working fine congratulations

oh okay then congratulations
thanks guyss <3