Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Social Breeding/what's up?

Social Breeding seems to be not working. I know I've been sent requests, but have not received any. Has anyone heard about what's going on?

I posted a note to them about it and got the following message from kane (from Crowdstar) According to other happy pet players, he's the one who knows what's going on:

Anyway, here's what he wrote:

Hi,

we are looking into the problem about the social breedings and messages not working. We hope to rectify the situation asap. We thank you for your patience with this.

thanks for reporting this!

Kind regards,

Kane.
-Happy Pets Community Manager

LOL! Well THAT sure is helpful! (not) But I'm glad they know about it.

Kane is actually the most knowledgable of the folks I have encountered there. Hopefully they will have fixed it soon.

Oh phew, good to know
I have sent 2 to you, Yvette and another friend, and didn't get anything back yet, I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong or not.

I am getting the same ones over and over. I think I have baskets for just about all of them. I'm breeding them while I can. Hopefully when they get this fixed, I'll have a bunch more.

The good thing about that is many of my cats have reached the second trick, so the offspring will probably be very talented.

Well, I hope they get it fixed soon, as I haven't received any of my social breeding requests with you.

BTW, I love your siggy picture!!!

I think the social breeding is fixed (for now) - for the past 2 days is it working right again for me and some neighbors...