Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

new vampires cast for breaking dawn

so what do you think? Are they how you imagined them or are you really dissapointed in their casting of the characters?

Is there anyone you cant wait to see more of on screen?

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alistair.... hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alista10.png

I think they alll look great...however, think i need to go read breaking dawn again...for the..........hhmmmmm. 6th time i think.... congratulations

Do we know who is playing tanya yet?

whoa!!! i love having faces to these characters! i'm so excited but i'm still sad that the movie is still so far away.

i like the cast of characters. i'm not familiar with all of them but they are all very attractive...as vampires usually are!! ba ha ha ha...

not sure yet Kivie, but I will try and find out and update the first post when I find out Smile

smorkle wrote:
whoa!!! i love having faces to these characters! i'm so excited but i'm still sad that the movie is still so far away.

i like the cast of characters. i'm not familiar with all of them but they are all very attractive...as vampires usually are!! ba ha ha ha...

Guess we are going to have to re-read BD again together...at work, on our handy dandy droids

lea75 wrote:
not sure yet Kivie, but I will try and find out and update the first post when I find out Smile

Thank you Lea... u rock

Denali covern added to first post...sorry guys Ashamed

Lea............. u are sooo awesome.... u got the Denali coven up sooo fast... u are like Bruce Lee fast.....whaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I really am considering reading it again, so then i will enjoy the book more with these awesome new additions to our beloved Stephanie Meyer creation

wow!!! they all look great, but i wonder what they will look like when they are Vamper-ised! lol xxxx