Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

what happened to the food store?

Guest Guest

i can't find any of the magic food.. they only have pet food and regular food there.... Sad even the sparkly potion is gone and that's a new item!

mine, there's only the gorcery and the magic food..i've been looking for the petling food so i decided to go outdoor shop and go for petlings...

Riuna wrote:
i can't find any of the magic food.. they only have pet food and regular food there.... Sad even the sparkly potion is gone and that's a new item!

MadMadMad

Can u tell, that mine is gone too :blackcat: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: Destroy PCDestroy PC

I HAVE TO HAVE MY SPARKLIE POTION................... MY PETS NAME IS SPARKIE FOR PITTY'S SAKE

kiviern04 wrote:
Riuna wrote:

MadMadMad

Can u tell, that mine is gone too :blackcat: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: Destroy PCDestroy PC

I HAVE TO HAVE MY SPARKLIE POTION................... MY PETS NAME IS SPARKIE FOR PITTY'S SAKE

So sorry, everyone.... total mental breakdown....

Ok...me better now.... i hope they fix it soon too

Guest Guest

it's still gone.. i guess after doing some changes they forgot to add back some stuff...

sorta sad since the magic food items have no time limit in staying in ur chest so they won't vanish anymore and you can put them on display! ... but now they are not there....

Guest Guest
kiviern04 wrote:
Riuna wrote:

MadMadMad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Petling food part is gone here. I had to go to the regular grocery to feed the petlings.

petling food is still there, but its now under magic food now for some reason...dont know where all the potions have gone now though Sad