Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Graveyard Question

Is the Graveyard Treasure map Only for Halloween or is it for ever and ever?

hope its forver cause i still looking for the cute ghost and have no money and trying with the five free everyday now!

Fashionista wrote:
hope its forver cause i still looking for the cute ghost and have no money and trying with the five free everyday now!

BOOO!! Trick or TReat!!

P.S: Check your door.

Tromo3 wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

BOOO!! Trick or TReat!!

P.S: Check your door.
sooo much!!!!!! :*

Tromo3 wrote:

In TOF they had said that it's going to be removed after Halloween, but there's not a exactly date yet Sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ursula wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

In TOF they had said that it's going to be removed after Halloween, but there's not a exactly date yet Sad

Well , I am Sad and a little happy cuase it will be gone. (Sorry, but thats how I feel). You all wonder why happy? Well, If you have 10 of one item in the chest. Id the map is forever it is kinda useless. But about 4 to 5 months it will be worth about 5x999s. And the rare will be about 2x5999. This is only a guess. It doesn't mean it is true.

Tromo3 wrote:
Well , I am Sad and a little happy cuase it will be gone. (Sorry, but thats how I feel). You all wonder why happy? Well, If you have 10 of one item in the chest. Id the map is forever it is kinda useless. But about 4 to 5 months it will be worth about 5x999s. And the rare will be about 2x5999. This is only a guess. It doesn't mean it is true.

I'm not happy with that. This means I must dig all I can now to have the number of items I want. This means that someone will miss something and the only chance they will have later is to pay a lot for these items. It's not fair, since it depends on the luck Sad

Ursula wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

I'm not happy with that. This means I must dig all I can now to have the number of items I want. This means that someone will miss something and the only chance they will have later is to pay a lot for these items. It's not fair, since it depends on the luck Sad

That is what I am sad about. In digging I am unluck and when one item is missing I get only other.

Lucky Strike wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!