Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Scary Dream!

i was cat napping at 2 in the afternoon as usual and i had the scariest dream!
i was sleeping on the couch in my old apartment and it was really bright outside. so bright that it hurt my eyes when all of a sudden someone was trying to get into my front door. i sat up from the couch at looked at the clock. it said 5:30pm so i figured it was hubby coming home. so i laid back down and closed my eyes. next thing i knew 2 big white men came and grabbed my cat and tried to grab me too!!! luckily i woke up before they got to me but my heart was pounding and i was out of breath!! geez, it seemed so real. i thought i was awake!!!

well, it was scary to me. anyone else having daymares?? Laughing

You spend too much time in PS!!!! The Hallo spirit has possessed you! Laughing

Awww bless ya, you've obviously had too many encounters with the rather scary/creepy Hideeni! LaughingLaughing
I sometimes have strange/scary dreams though that make me physically jump and that wakes me up Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:

I sometimes have strange/scary dreams though that make me physically jump and that wakes up Laughing

How could I forget these dreams. My head still hurts from them. LaughingLaughingLaughing

And I have dreams where I skip a stair and kick with my leg and hit the end of the bed.

Tromo3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

I sometimes have strange/scary dreams though that make me physically jump and that wakes up Laughing

How could I forget these dreams. My head still hurts from them. LaughingLaughingLaughing

And I have dreams where I skip a stair and kick with my leg and hit the end of the bed.

LaughingLaughing I've never kicked the end of the bed in a dream before but luckily I don't have a frame or anything at the bottom of my bed so it's not actually possible to do that on my bed Laughing
I only jump and wake myself up from a scary dream when I'm just napping in the afternoon like Jeanie said, I don't do it at night Laughing

I've had a nightmare today

I don't remember it very well, but when I woke up, I thought: this is Smorkle's fault!!!!
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Ursula wrote:
I've had a nightmare today

I don't remember it very well, but when I woke up, I thought: this is Smorkle's fault!!!!
LaughingLaughingLaughing

did they come to get you and your little kitty too?!!?? i think it's hideeni!!