• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Something to make you laugh

For me one of the best Garfield comics.

When reading/watching keep in mind:
-That someone will drop something heavy in another room
-That you brother/Sister or Son/daughter while playing with plushies, she/he will throw one at your lap accidentally
-That the drawer with the keyboard and the mouse will fall down
-That if you are waiting for someone in the hall. The light will turn off and you will go to turn them. Than the person who you are waiting for will jump on the doorknob to open the door.

Will add other funny things later.

I feel bad for posting only videos of funny cats( And one threatened me that she will destroy all the toilet papers in the world if I don't post and videos of funny dogs):

I absolutely adore Garfield. Smile One of my best friends' dad's name is JIm Davis, and we used to have so much fun going to restaurants...

'would the Jim Davis party of four, please come to the counter, your table is ready?' People would actually turn and stare as we walked through the place. It was funny.

But, alas there is no relation between this Jim and the creator of Garfield. One year, I gave him a German Garfield comic book for Christmas. He loved it, even though he couldn't read it.

OMG Tromo3 that video of the dogs totally cracked me up! I love all the dogs trying to get things like the windshield wipers and the golf ball on the glass table!!