Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

WHAT ON EARTH????????????????????

I was redecorating!!!! So i went to put a devil cat plushie (LE) in FRONT of my spooky piano!!! And hr piano swallowed her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad

AND NO!!!! IT'S NOT BEHING IT!!!!! IT'S N-O-W-H-E-R-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad

Thsi has happened to me once again when the emerald wallpaper first got out and a hedgehod i tried to put above the "stair" of the emerald throne vanished!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad

That happened to me once, but the item I lost appeared magically in the same site some days after that Smile Don't lose the hope!

omg....................im soooooooooo sorry thats so scary.......................what hapopened????????????i have also lost 10 gingerbread men

so the piano ate things in front of it? how could that happen?

Same thing happened to Jebema with the Dracula cap , she was going to wear it, then it dissapeared, so she had to buy another one, and I removed all the items of the room looking for the cap ... and it was not there and not in the wardrobe

Ursula wrote:
That happened to me once, but the item I lost appeared magically in the same site some days after that Smile Don't lose the hope!

Let's hope! -.-

Tromo3 wrote:
Check your door: SmileSmileSmile

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

esperia wrote:
omg....................im soooooooooo sorry thats so scary.......................what hapopened????????????i have also lost 10 gingerbread men

That;s the million dollar question!!! how did you loose the ging. men?

widuri wrote:
so the piano ate things in front of it? how could that happen?

good question! it did like it felt behind but when i picked up the piano guess what????? IT WASN'T THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

sinenomine wrote:
Same thing happened to Jebema with the Dracula cap , she was going to wear it, then it dissapeared, so she had to buy another one, and I removed all the items of the room looking for the cap ... and it was not there and not in the wardrobe

Sad

OMG, is there any kind of glitch? if so, that must be a very weird glitch, and make us mad. so bad.

I've had that happen to me months ago but with something not very valuable so I didn't care that much. :/ Scary glitch though.