Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

10 games on facebook deleted

i saw on the news yesterday and they said 10 games were deleted, which include farmville and some others but they didnt say.. they said they deleted them because they were invading privacy or something..

Thank you for brining this to our attention Mage. Just looked it up and yes most of the Zanga games have been accused of selling private user profiles (not the actual facebook profile but different information like usage and other things like that.) Facebook has responded that they are looking into the issue but nothing has been deleted yet.

NO WAY...that is just shocking.... Zynga games are sooo popular..there are going to be some really upset FB members if they cancel those games... WOW

I had always problem with Zynga games. Yoville, tresasure Isle and Farmville to complicated, Fishville too boring.Petville missing theoudoor option. And there cash is a lot more used than CC in Pet Society. I like only Frontierville.

While I have boycotted buying anymore petcash, I'd be completely gutted to lose my sweet Layla Jane. Petville is actually the only game that my husband plays when he goofs off with my account. I think he'd be gutted too.

Sad But, I do not like Zynga's business practices, so if that happened, I think it would serve them right.

Agreed! I only play petville occasionally but if this is proven off they go!!!

And i don't think EA would do that.. To smart (and rich actually) to risk everything for so little cash (compaired to the total gain now and in the future)

Tiddly Winks wrote:
While I have boycotted buying anymore petcash, I'd be completely gutted to lose my sweet Layla Jane. Petville is actually the only game that my husband plays when he goofs off with my account. I think he'd be gutted too.

Sad But, I do not like Zynga's business practices, so if that happened, I think it would serve them right.

cant you get like free petcash from friends houses in the chests or something?