Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

Dreaming of...

Right now. At this very moment as I am writing this post, I am dreaming of much better weather. It is absolutely pouring down rain, it makes the cats don't want to go outside (and believe me, they can be annoying when they want/have to go outside, but then decide not to... but actually, they have to, but no, it can wait... and that goes on, and on, and on).

I have to go outside in a bit as well and am absolutely dreading to go outside. I have to admit, I even made a ponytail as it's not worth to wash my hair, because it will get wet anyhow.

So, that is what I am dreaming of now: a little bit warmer weather, some sunshine...

What are you dreaming of?
It can be something small, as what I described, but you can share your big dreams too of course :-)

My dream is the same as it has been for the past six months, that my husband finds a wonderful new job that makes him completely happy. That way we can move and I can get my kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i little bit ashamed to tell this. but i'm dreaming of having some more spare time with my boy friend. he's so busy lately Sad

I wish I can roll the time back and learning piano or violin,
I really regret when I was a child I didn't interested in any music instrument Sad

Sounds awesome everyone!
I have to admit that my biggest dream would be the same as yours, Serenity: I wish I could play the piano. I regret I never did this as a kid, but I am hoping that once I get a job and what not, I will be able to find time to learn it and to save up for a piano ofcourse :-)

-Serenity- wrote:
I wish I can roll the time back and learning piano or violin,
I really regret when I was a child I didn't interested in any music instrument Sad

Never too late to learn sweetie. You're still young. You can still take up music as a hobby and become really skilled at it. Don't regret the past; just live in the present. ^^

Toulouse wrote:
Sounds awesome everyone!
I have to admit that my biggest dream would be the same as yours, Serenity: I wish I could play the piano. I regret I never did this as a kid, but I am hoping that once I get a job and what not, I will be able to find time to learn it and to save up for a piano ofcourse :-)

I'm very happy to know that people still have such passion to learn things like the piano. Good luck on your dream hun!

Thanks Hina!
I have always loved to learn! It doesn't surprise the people around me when I say I'm gonna go to school one more year after this one, I am in my last year now, but still...
There is so much I would love to learn, but I also understand that in life you need to make choices sometimes ;-)

Today I am not really dreaming, I don't know how to explain, but I don't have the "urge" to be somewhere else with my mind, as I had an entire day filled with good news, so I am really happy.

Toulouse wrote:
Thanks Hina!
I have always loved to learn! It doesn't surprise the people around me when I say I'm gonna go to school one more year after this one, I am in my last year now, but still...
There is so much I would love to learn, but I also understand that in life you need to make choices sometimes ;-)

Today I am not really dreaming, I don't know how to explain, but I don't have the "urge" to be somewhere else with my mind, as I had an entire day filled with good news, so I am really happy.

That's great! congratulations