Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Cool cheap box sellback.

If you are looking for the cobweb (and who isn't?) then when you buy the boxes, you can get a great deal on sell back. I don't know if it's a glitch, but this is a very good deal.

So, if you are investing in cheap boxes, this sellback deal is very sweet indeed. Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
If you are looking for the cobweb (and who isn't?) then when you buy the boxes, you can get a great deal on sell back. I don't know if it's a glitch, but this is a very good deal.

So, if you are investing in cheap boxes, this sellback deal is very sweet indeed. Laughing

Yes, it is! It's the only way the RMB are worth sometimes. I'm trying to collect the little pumpkin bags and those glasses save my money Laughing

widuri wrote:
cobweb in cheap box?

The new spider web congratulations

OMG i didn't know that.....i have about 30 glasses....going to send them all....i was think that they worth about33 or 49 coins.....thank you sooo much Tiddly......

I remember waaaaay back when those glasses were first released, the blog said they were in the bmb and I spent HOURS looking in bmbs trying to find them and couldn't. So I tried the rmbs and there they were! So I think they sell back for 333 coins cos they were supposed to be in the bmbs Laughing mistake from playfish but great for us!!!!

Ursula wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Yes, it is! It's the only way the RMB are worth sometimes. I'm trying to collect the little pumpkin bags and those glasses save my money Laughing

widuri wrote:
cobweb in cheap box?

The new spider web congratulations

ooohhh, i see,,