Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Thursday!!

316.gif

Good morning everybody! Halloween is coming, but I still can't enjoy it, since I have a though exam tomorrow morning. Today I woke up really early in order to revise all the chapters of the book, but as usual, the day before an exam, I'm not really focused, and start to be a little nervous!!

At least the exam will be at 9am and not in the afternoon so when I come back I'll be able to start thinking at my Halloween costume!!

What about you? How are you today?

I am doing fine and dandy. Right now I'm feeding a bunch of hungry kitties in Happy Pets, and then I will see what my husband wants to do today. I am also waiting for the new PS stuff (wondering what next week's theme will be). Smile

As for real life, I may actually get busy on my stories and start looking into the laptop market so I can be connected with all of you over Christmas. Smile

good luck for tomorrow Chiaretta xxx

Today we;re off to see my Nanna, then not really sure what we will be doing, apart from getting ready to add the spoilers as soon as they are released lol

What are you all hoping for next week? I think they should bring in some bonfire night items, as it is Bonfire night a week after Halloween.
Uhhmmm not sure what else...maybe just some bog standard wall paper and flooring, instead of everything being themed?

Hope you all have a good day xxx

ps Chiaretta get off the pc and do some revision

Thank you Lea! LOL, I revise a chapter and then get back to the pc to see what's new XD Hope PF will release the spoilers "on time" today or I'll be in trouble!!!

I'm curious about next week's theme too... We are near to Thanksgiving too, right? is it the first or second Thursday of November? I'm never sure about it!

Thank you Annick! it's Brand management! I like the subject a lot, but it's quite though!

How are you hun?

Chiaretta: good luck on the test! You'll do great!

As for me, I'm having a serious off-day. Has anyone heard of the 'spoon theory' before? Well, I woke up this morning with no spoons left and had to do a couple of things for school. I can guarantee you: I am very exhausted at this point of day, and it's only noon...

I'll include a link to the spoon theory, if the link is not allowed, then I'm very sorry Ashamed
> spoon theory

I've read the spoon theory before, it is a very clever way of explaining how living with a disability affects their every day life

I think it's a very easy way to explain people your limitations and why you have to take a lot into account or explain why you're not able to go out and do a lot.

Chiaretta wrote:
Thank you Annick! it's Brand management! I like the subject a lot, but it's quite though!

How are you hun?

oh i see do your best Smile
im doing fine thanks

I'm so nervous today. I haven't started to pack yet and I'm losing time spending all my PS coins in the items that are going to be removed this monday Laughing

I hate losing a whole week of visits, but I hope I can log in maybe one day or two, only to check Ursula, because my parents' pc is very slooow (and then we are going to our country house, so there's no pc at all) Laughing

I'm very happy to see them, anyway. I missed them a lot This is the first time my hubby don't come with me (he has to make another trip too, that's why I chose these days to go).

I will miss you all a lot, but I'll be back with more energy!!!!