Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Happy Friday

friday13.gif

Good Morning!Good Afternoon!Good night!

What have you done today and what are you planning?
I am making Origami while waiting for my father and brother to wake up so I can Clean the room (using vacuum) And tonight I will make a painting from my dream (in he Dream Diary thread you said you can't wait to see them, so I am in a hurry to finish at least one).

Afternoon Tromo ....I've been shopping this morning with Lisa and the girls (for Xmas) and this afternoon I have fallen asleep on the settee Sad cos I still don't feel great. I'm full of cold and have a banging headache ...ah well, its only a cold and will soon go !!

Good afternoon everybody!
I've just got home from Milano where I took an exam this morning and then waited some time because there is a stroke of all the public transports!

I'm relaxing a little bit now and in an hour I'll go with my mum to have a visit to my dad, who is still in hospital for 1 week for his heart-problems, but this time only for some regular checks!

Hope you all have a great evening!

For Kasi

I hope that everything gets better for your dad Chiara.

Hiya

I've been shopping this morning with Mum (as you already know lol) then playing with Phoebe this afternoon...we've been pretender builders and then baked some muffins

This evening I'll be having a games night with my older 2 kids, so having a chill out for an hour now lol

Chiaretta, hope everything goes well with your Dad hun xxx

I was planning at November to clean Plushies? How to clean them? Is there a special way to clean tehm or are they cleaned in the washing machine? PLease Help

I put most of my girls in the washine machine at a low setting and a low spin cycle...have they got lables hun? It normally says on there how to wash them x

lea75 wrote:
I put most of my girls in the washine machine at a low setting and a low spin cycle...have they got lables hun? It normally says on there how to wash them x

My brother takes them off, so some have them. Ashamed Never thoughtof loooking there. And how to wash ones that have hard eyes?

I put them all in the washer Ashamed

I've never had a problem, but check with your Mum first hun xx

lea75 wrote:
I put them all in the washer Ashamed

I've never had a problem, but check with your Mum first hun xx

I was planning to do that. My Mr. Teddy needs to be refreshened and Mrs. and Ms. Blanket need too. Laughing I missed the smell of fresh from the machine smell of my Blanket and plushies.

Tromo3 wrote:
For Kasi

I hope that everything gets better for your dad Chiara.

Thank you Luka Ashamed

and my good wishes for a speedy recovery for your Dad Chiara

Well, for starters, I started off badly this morning, but put all my misery aside, I really had the best day !

I was able to get a good night of sleep (finally, even though the chances are big it's because I had to take a painkiller), had a really relax morning and I went to visit my best friend and her baby boy in the afternoon.
I have to admit, I was pretty nervous as it's been a couple of months we've seen each other (busy vacation for me), but seems we still have that connection we had. And I had such a good time with her baby, he seemed to like me a lot (was nervous for that too, because I've never been a lot around babies). Was sad I had to come home...

And now I'm gonna have a relaxing evening and prepare everything I need for tomorrow, as I'm going to an amusement/theme park with my sister to have fun and to celebrate Halloween of course!

Did a ton of housecleaning today, and took several breaks to watch Animaniacs. My day off from playing Happy Pets has reaped me getting stuff done around here. I am really glad about it.