Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

HUGE GIVEAWAY

Recommended Posts

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Hi, i would like
Purple Owl Plushie
Brown Cat Plushie
Vintage Leather Hat
Restaurant Smoked Meat Selection

Please =D


hii.........all sent......thank you.......... Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Could I have the following if possible please:
Arabian Market Door Sign
Restaurant Bar Neon Sticker
Restaurant Smoked Meat Selection
Country Pasta Jar
Restaurant Storage Bottles
Calculator
Vintage Leather Hat

Thankyou Pedja! congratulations x


sent you all except hat because it is already taken....... Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
These are the items that I do not have in my chest.
Any items you can send me would be great. If some of them are all gone it's o.k. just whatever you can is more than great!


Retro Videogame Joystick X 2
Arabian Market Door Sign
Restaurant Bar Neon Sticker
Restaurant Smoked Meat Selection
Country Pasta Jar
Restaurant Storage Bottles
Vintage Books
Sauces Set
Hydrangea Pot
Sunflowers Pot
Vintage Leather Hat


sent you all except some items that are taken already......... Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
widuri wrote:
hi, Pedja.. can i get the Arabian Market Door Sign, country pasta jar, vintage books, Restaurant Bar Neon Sticker, restaurant storage bottles, and Restaurant Smoked Meat Selection?
thank you..


i sent vintage books and restaurant storage bottles decor......another items are already taken........ Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Hi, i would like
Purple Owl Plushie
Brown Cat Plushie
Vintage Leather Hat
Restaurant Smoked Meat Selection

Please =D


hii.........all sent......thank you.......... Laughing


Thaaaank you again!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Could I have the following if possible please:
Arabian Market Door Sign
Restaurant Bar Neon Sticker
Restaurant Smoked Meat Selection
Country Pasta Jar
Restaurant Storage Bottles
Calculator
Vintage Leather Hat

Thankyou Pedja! congratulations x


sent you all except hat because it is already taken....... Laughing


Thankyou very much Pedja!
+1 rep added for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey Pedja thats very thoughtful of you could I have 2* blue thermos, 2* Capsules Detergent 1* Restaurant Storage Bottles and a Hydrangea Pot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spooky wrote:
hey Pedja thats very thoughtful of you could I have 2* blue thermos, 2* Capsules Detergent 1* Restaurant Storage Bottles and a Hydrangea Pot?


yes you can.....thank you.....all sent...... Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Spooky wrote:
hey Pedja thats very thoughtful of you could I have 2* blue thermos, 2* Capsules Detergent 1* Restaurant Storage Bottles and a Hydrangea Pot?


yes you can.....thank you.....all sent...... Laughing

thank you very much hun!!! adding rep for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all sent to all of you................

this thread will be closed for some time before i got some more MB items.......i don't have any another spare....have only of for myself.........will be open this soon....... Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
widuri wrote:
hi, Pedja.. can i get the Arabian Market Door Sign, country pasta jar, vintage books, Restaurant Bar Neon Sticker, restaurant storage bottles, and Restaurant Smoked Meat Selection?
thank you..


i sent vintage books and restaurant storage bottles decor......another items are already taken........ Laughing


waw, thanks pedja.. that's okay Smile
rep added for your kindness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.