Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Buffy the vampire slayer

The show not the film!!!

Has anyone seen it??? Any comments???

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it love it loooooove it!!!! I haven't watched in a year but i still remember sooooooooo many things!!!!! I loooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read at IMDB. That they are making a remake of Buffy the Vampire Slayer at 2012 or 2011.

Toulouse wrote:
I have the DVD box Laughing
Love Buffy (and Angel was pretty good too)

me too!!!!! hahahaha!!! i still watch!!! it never gets old!!! and trust me i don't see many shows for a second time!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
I read at IMDB. That they are making a remake of Buffy the Vampire Slayer at 2012 or 2011.

film or show???? the original film is for the trash!!! noooooooooothing to do with the series!!!! off to check on imdb and be right back!!!!

I've seen it on the TV. I think I've seen every vampire tv series that I could Laughing Maybe that's why I don't understand the Twilight euphoria

Tromo: I'm having mixed feelings... I want too but i also hate it... It can be the BEST move in the world or the WORST... I don't know what to think right now..

Ursula wrote:
I've seen it on the TV. I think I've seen every vampire tv series that I could Laughing Maybe that's why I don't understand the Twilight euphoria

I don't get it too I'm a buffy 100% fan so nothing else compaires to it

you've seen all of it?

Lucky Strike wrote:
Ursula wrote:

I don't get it too I'm a buffy 100% fan so nothing else compaires to it

you've seen all of it?

Almost. I missed some episodes, but I got the essential Laughing

Laughing

angel is good too!!! a bit... weird towards the end but good.. but i prefer buffy!!! I'm sooooooooo sad Faith didn't do the spin-off to go do the $$*@%#^#* tru calling that got canceled on the 8th (if i recall well) episode of season 2 with noooo warning or expanation or even ending!!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMad

Lucky Strike wrote:
Laughing

angel is good too!!! a bit... weird towards the end but good.. but i prefer buffy!!! I'm sooooooooo sad Faith didn't do the spin-off to go do the $$*@%#^#* tru calling that got canceled on the 8th (if i recall well) episode of season 2 with noooo warning or expanation or even ending!!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMad

I liked Faith. But I don't think I even know what happened to her. Ashamed

Lucky, I also liked watching Tru Calling! I didn't know it got cancelled, as it wasn't that famous here :-(

hinapasha wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Laughing

I liked Faith. But I don't think I even know what happened to her. Ashamed

well.. there's more of her in angel.. i looooved her there!!! not a big part but a couple of eps in 2 different seasons! she was AMAZING there!!!

Toulouse wrote:
Lucky, I also liked watching Tru Calling! I didn't know it got cancelled, as it wasn't that famous here :-(

ratings... it was against a much bigger show so it had no ratings.. and it's unfair.. generally.. you can't put a new show o run along with a famous one! it's a doom for sure!!!! (i don't remember which series was it)
and it was good!! i loooved the opening song!

btw.. if you find it you should watch HEX.. it's an english one but it's one of the best i have EVER seen!!! 2 seasons.. it was going for a third but... Sad

Lost girl is a new one.. i haven't seen it yet but i don't know what to think of it..
"
Lost Girl follows supernatural seductress Bo, a Succubus who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. Growing up with human parents, Bo had no reason to believe she was anything other than the girl next door — until she drained her boyfriend to death in their first sexual encounter. Now she has hit the road alone and afraid. She discovers she is one of the Fae, creatures of legend and folklore, who pass as humans while feeding off them secretly and in different ways, as they have for millennia. Relieved yet horrified to find out that she is not alone, Bo decides to take the middle path between the humans and the Fae while embarking on a personal mission to unlock the secrets of her origin.

With the help of her human sidekick, Kenzi, and Dyson, a sexy police detective, Bo takes on a challenge every week helping a Fae or human client who comes to her to solve a mystery, or to right a wrong"
that's a description and well.. it sounds good.. but i have to see it to tell you if it actually worths anything! plus.. i'm waiting to see if it's going for another season.. I hate to see only 1-2 season of a series.. Sad like dark angel for example... Sad

HEX, sounds goods! Same for Lost Girl actually.
Will write it down on my 'to watch when you get bored' list hahaha
congratulations

when you see hex (if you manage to find it Laughing ) let me know if you licked it!!
It's more "dark" and atmospheric with amazing landscapes!! It's your original "spooky" kind of thing congratulations

It sounds great Lucky, will certainly keep an eye out and when I've watched it, let you know what I think about it :-D

You really really NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to see Lost Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!