Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennifer11

Close please :)

I have two spare Hideeni outfits, the astronaut and the soccer ones. If interested, please leave your offers LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Can you offer? I don't really know! I'd be willing to swap it for a fairy tale mystery box (I really want the princess and the pea bundle) or some 5999s

Computron wrote:
Can it be 4 x 5999?

I have been looking and I know that a lot of people trade 2-3*5999 per 1 cc,and the outfits cost 6cc to buy. I won't ask that much, but how about 5 or 6*5999? Is that okay? Ashamed

jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
Can it be 4 x 5999?

I have been looking and I know that a lot of people trade 2-3*5999 per 1 cc,and the outfits cost 6cc to buy. I won't ask that much, but how about 5 or 6*5999? Is that okay? Ashamed

Ok. Deal @ 5x5999. Can you send me f/r instead? I m now outside & limited access to fb

Computron wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
Can it be 4 x 5999?

Ok. Deal @ 5x5999. Can you send me f/r instead? I m now outside & limited access to fb
\

We're already friends I'm sure.... congratulations

jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
Can it be 4 x 5999?

\

I have just sent you the payment. Please search my pet name when sending me the item. I have just change some fb information.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'm interested in the soccer one, but all I have to trade is the pumpkin outfit.

You can trade the pumpkin one if you want, then I'll just trade it if that's okay because I've already got it Smile

Computron wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
Can it be 4 x 5999?

\

I have just sent you the payment. Please search my pet name when sending me the item. I have just change some fb information.

All received and costume sent Smile Thank you Smile

jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Computron wrote:
Can it be 4 x 5999?

\

All received and costume sent Smile Thank you Smile

Thanks. Rep added, Smile

KaraBoo wrote:
oh goodness Im new and I'd love the astronaut one!!!!

Hi sorry, I've already sold the astronaut one Sad Welcome to psfc though Smile

jennifer wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'm interested in the soccer one, but all I have to trade is the pumpkin outfit.

You can trade the pumpkin one if you want, then I'll just trade it if that's okay because I've already got it Smile

I can also send you six CCs, since that is what it's worth. Just let me know what you prefer to have. If you have the pumpkin costume already, then there is little point to a second. I just don't have 5999's and tradable stuff.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

I can also send you six CCs, since that is what it's worth. Just let me know what you prefer to have. If you have the pumpkin costume already, then there is little point to a second. I just don't have 5999's and tradable stuff.

How about a fairytale mystery box? I would like the Princess and the Pea bundle and you never know I might get lucky Smile I'll just go ahead and send the soccer costume Smile

jennifer wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

How about a fairytale mystery box? I would like the Princess and the Pea bundle and you never know I might get lucky Smile I'll just go ahead and send the soccer costume Smile

Soccer costume sent!

Fairy tale mystery box sent. Let me know if you got it. I couldn't attach a note, becuase PS is acting weird. (For a momnet I thought it was the batteries in my keyboard).

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Fairy tale mystery box sent. Let me know if you got it. I couldn't attach a note, becuase PS is acting weird. (For a momnet I thought it was the batteries in my keyboard).

I don't even know what to say except thank you so so so much Yvette, you are an angel

And now you can close this thread if you like Smile