Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Im really cheerful this morning!!

Well, first of all I recieved a lovely card in the post this morning, from our very own Kasijab!!!! She was wishing us luck in our new home which we moved into about 2 weeks ago congratulations
thanks so much hun

Also, I have someone coming to give us proper internet today! For the past 18 months we have had wireless internet with a dongle which we have had nothing but problems with Sad
this means all my games should be faster, I wont have to worry about the internet going off every 5 minutes (no joke) and I wont have as much problems with usage congratulations

AND! Ive been watching my tummy moving! Little Molly has been kicking me all morning, but I think i have a bit of heart burn Sad but i can live with that! lol

the only thing that will bring this day down in the fact that im back in work later after 10 days off!! Im sooooo not looking forward to it, but im not going to think about it until about an hour before lol x

How is everyone this morning?? xx

I am doing alright. Today we're finally getting the old junk out of the basement. Smile

Sven has some pretty good stuff coming up, which I will not discuss because I don't want to jinx it. But we're both in relatively high spirits.

This weekend, we're going to visit friends, and I'm waiting for my dangle to get here so that when we leave town (rarely), we'll have internet. It won't be as good as the DSL that we have here, but when we go to my in laws (who have no internet), then we'll be set.

My friend is coming to Rüsselsheim on Monday from Singapore and we'll celebrate my birthday together.

I still can't believe that I will turn 40 in less than two weeks.

Bless ya Gaia...nice to hear you in such high spirts hun xx

Yvette, you know I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Sven, you two are really over due some good luck now hun xx

I'm doing ok this morning, spent a good morning on a course chatting to other Mums and we always have a laugh, so feel in good spirts myself Laughing

I'm off out this afternoon to buy some paint as I'm going to start decorating my front room ( I really want it done before the Christmas decorations go up lol)...and also to look into how much it will cost me to have a wooden floor layed (bet its more than I can afford Sad )

Oh plus I have a mountain of ironing to tackle, and the housework to do lol

Aww Gaia, that is indeed all good news! And so sweet about the postcard!

Tiddly, seems you have an awesome time planned! And 40 is the new 20!

Lea, take it easy over there! I wish I could help ironing as I actually don't mind doing that (been helping Mom out lately with that too, and I've got to learn it sometime)

I'm doing okay, although I had the strangest dream this morning. Warning for sensitive souls, do not read further then > it was actually really creepy because I had all these dreams about people chopping other peoples limbs off... I have no idea why I dreamed it, maybe because I hurt my arm a couple of days ago and it still bothers me... Oh well :-) Fun part is, I went shopping with Mom this morning, just for a bit, but it was nice to be out of the house for a bit. And now I'm planning to work really hard on my thesis, so I can have the long weekend off as well!

I wish you all a very good day, and hopefully you're at a warm place, because it is cold outside (bothering me too, but that's nothing new)