Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Okay I know nobody trys to get trophys anymore!

THIS IS SO IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME! I am way to scared to bet! I hate losing money! Does anybody have this trophy and who agrees that it is IMPOSSIBLE? I am trying to get the trophy where you have to win betting 100 times and my best is only a pathetic 20!!

Sorry can't remember the last time I went to the stadium with Kasi. I find it totally boring Sad

I'm the same, I haven't been to the stadium for months and months!!! I tried to get that trophy for a while too ages ago but couldn't do it. I swear it's rigged!

I don't do the betting game because I find it boring, but like the trophy for stickers, the betting one probably takes a long time and lots of patience.

hinapasha wrote:
I don't do the betting game because I find it boring, but like the trophy for stickers, the betting one probably takes a long time and lots of patience.

yeah, i agree, it is boring

BabyPeach wrote:
And theres a throphy for winning betting 300 times?!!? I can't even get to 50!

If we assume that the chances of any pet winning are equal, which I think is true, then if you always pick the same number, you should be right 1 out of 3 times. If you think that way, always pick the same number, and play the game 900 times, then chances are good that you will get the trophy. If that sounds boring and a waste of time to you then the trophy probably isn't worth it. Smile

BabyPeach wrote:
And theres a throphy for winning betting 300 times?!!? I can't even get to 50!

I cant even get to 5 Laughing !I find it very boring =/

I try for the trophies too!!! Laughing

i can't do the betting though... Sad AND IT'S THE B-E-S-T AND MORE P-R-E-T-T-Y TROPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!