Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

New Comp! Lost and Found Competition!

laf11.png
Thats what happens when you have everything, poor Princess Lin Yao has a habit of loosing things and it takes her a while to find them again.
But this time she has decided to ask for your help!
She has lost something really precious and all you have to do is have a look around the forum and if you find it bring it back to her. She will reward you for your help.

How to play:
- I will give you a little clue to the location of where the princess thinks she lost the item e.g. she thinks she lost it in the chat area. So you should have a look through the chat area threads to find it.
- Copy the picture of the item (right click, save image to your pc)
- Come back to this thread and post the picture of the lost item and make sure you add the words "PRINCESS, IVE FOUND YOUR LOST ITEM! I FOUND IT __________" you must add where you found it.
- The first person to correctly post this information will get the reward.

This is what a correct post will look like
 proper11.png
PRINCESS, IVE FOUND YOUR LOST ITEM! I FOUND IT IN THE FAIRY PETMOTHER THREAD!"

Rules:-
- You must have 25+ posts to enter.
- You must have no current warnings.
- If you found the previous item you can not take part in the next two comps, this
is to give everyone else a chance.
- You must give all the correct information - picture of the lost item and where you found it
(like it is in the example above).

So, lets begin the hunt! Here is your clue...

NEW CLUE WILL BE ADDED SOON

If you find Princess Lin Yao's lost item this time, you wil be rewarded with...
(To be announced)

So quick! Start searching the forum for the lost item!!! The first person to post wins the reward!

HERE IS THE 2ND NEW COMPETITION!
I will be starting it properly in a while but i wanted you all to have a look before i ask you to go hunting congratulations

OOOOOOOOO THE PRINCESS HAS LOST SOMETHING! CHECK OUT THE FIRST POST FOR A CLUE AS TO WHERE SHE LOST IT!

(its hidden in the first page of the thread its hidden in, just to see if members find it quickly lol)

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ooo, okay then. The next one will be ALOT HARDER!!!!! LOL
I will post the next one soon

Ohh people are going to kick me Laughing , Thank you for the prize, this comp is awesome, very exciting!

ive changed the time becoz im at my mums and she has got my dinner ready lol im never too old to have dinner at my mums! LMAO

I WILL DEFINATLY BE POSTING THE NEXT ON AT 19:00 GMT time, im trying to think of a very good place to hide the next one lol

A NEW ITEM HAS GONE MISSING SOMEWHERE IN THE CHAT AREA!
IT COULD BE IN ANY OF THE MAIN THREADS AND ON ANY PAGE IN THAT THREAD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Remember Gabs Giggles, you will not be able to take part as you found the last item congratulations

OH NO! THE PRINCESS HAS LOST ANOTHER ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS START THE HUNT EVERYONE! GOOD LUCK!
SHE THINKS SHE LOST THE ITEM SOMEWHERE IN THE PET SOCIETY TRADE AND CHAT AREA!

untitl10.png
PRINCESS I'VE FOUND YOUR LOST ITEM. I FOUND IT IN THE "Pink Poo - yes it exsists!!" THREAD!