Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Has anybody noticed that the share button is running smoother?

I was visting friends and than this popped up! It was new they never had the message thing before the facebook share button would pop up! Now when I press share it is ALOT faster and I actually wanna press share now! Before I hardly ever pressed share! SINCE ITS SO SLOW! And I have a new fast computer and it was still slow.Anybody notice that to? Now it works perfect!!

[b]

Laughing NOw that the pop-up is bigger it would be hard for me to forget to lcik SHare.

DO you have a problem. You click Share it says Please wait and no post is shown at the wall. I click Sahre for about 7 friends to share a Mystery box to them but On my wall no post saying I shared it.

Computron wrote:
Yes. I love it. No more lag

you changed your fb name!!!!!!!!!! that's why i couldn't find you!!11111 ayyyyy!!!!!! I now know how to find you for the free gifts! Laughing

Tromo3 wrote:
DO you have a problem. You click Share it says Please wait and no post is shown at the wall. I click Sahre for about 7 friends to share a Mystery box to them but On my wall no post saying I shared it.

no please wait... it just post's it...

I already try it..and that's true, it's faster congratulations
I was really enjoyed to send mystery boxes to my friends this morning.. congratulations