Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Where can I find the safe traders list? Does this forum have one?

I am doing my verrrrry first trade eva!! I am getting nervous and I want to check to see if the trader is on the safe list!

If you are still worried, don't hesitate to ask a trade referee to assist you. Their names are in green, but you can also ask any moderator or administrator to assist you as well.

Hope this helps.

A full list of safe traders can be found HERE

But as stated above. its probably easier to see whether they are a safetrader by the badge.

If you are in any doubt hun, or would just like a little extra reassurance, then you can always ask for help from a trade referee. Trade referees names are in green or you can ask any mod/admin to help you xx

I think you question has been answered fully Smile

Don't forget though that the older a member is and the more posts it has the less luckilly is to try to risk all that for one (especially if small) trade..

you have already been told for the safe traders and referees so i won't repeat that BUT always remember a few things..
if an offer seems tooo good to be true it probably is.. DON'T trade via chat, pm, fb etc.. If a member has lower rep ask them to send first.. If you don't feel good about a trade or you get a weird feeling DON'T do it.. noone can force you to trade..