Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

OMG! I feel like such an idiot!!!! LMAO

Ok, you are probably going to think im nuts but something really funny just happened to me lmao

I got a taxi up to my mums house and I stood knocking at the door for a minute and no one answered and the door was locked, i just kept thinking "where is she?"
then it dawned on me.............my mum is in work until 3pm!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it!!! I totally forgot!!
And i couldnt stay out in the cold for 1hr and 30mins so i had to call another taxi and I wasnt going to ring the one I had already used, so i had to ring a different company lol
So that means i spent £6.70 for nothing LMAO
AND!!! I will have to get another taxi back up later when mum is home LMAO
OMG I cant stop laughing at myself now lol

LMAO!
you silly billy!

Blame it on the pregnancy hormones hun lol x

LMAO im such a ditz today lol even though i should be annoyed i spent all that money for nothing i just cant help laughing lol
I was thinking of blaming it on the hormones but i think its possible i could have done it even if i was pregnant lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
LMAO im such a ditz today lol even though i should be annoyed i spent all that money for nothing i just cant help laughing lol
I was thinking of blaming it on the hormones but i think its possible i could have done it even if i was pregnant lol

I truly have to disagree, gaia, for the part where it was not worth it spending that money.... for a very very common pregnancy move..... it was worth it, cause you got to LaughingcongratulationsLaughing and THAT my friend, is priceless. You will forever remember this day and laugh at it forever...so, for the money you spent, was well worth it....

And the scary thing is..... is that once Molly arrives.... the forgetfulness and "blonde" moments continue.... them memory cells.... POOF!!!!! gone...FOREVER . but... completely worth it....

if you have a baby book, make sure u put this day in it for her.... i think that would be totally great