Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Trading Questions

I have all my items together and I am ready to start my store. But, I have 2 more questions.

When you go into a store what do you hope to find?
Do you prefer to offer a price or do you like the owner to give you a price?
Smile

BAbypeach.... it is great to have prices there for you...especially if it a HUGE store. But, you do what u feel is right...
item prices change a lot for trading..so, do your homework and see what some items are going for...then it will be easier on you and the person u are trading with.
I wish you all the luck, sweets....

BabyPeach wrote:
Thankies! Is there maybe a thread that shows what items are going for?

unfortunately, no.... cause it is really up to the seller if they just want to part with their items, hence giving really cheap prices or the seller is looking to sell the items to make some extra coins for future spending...so, i would suggest to look around all the stores here under the trading section just to get a little feel for how and how much people are asking...
and if you are unsure, you can always revert back to asking them to give you an offer.
It is your shop, sweets .... as long as the psfc rules are upheld, u can do just about anything...
good luck..
i love trading... it is time consuming, but well worth the time

I think it is better if the owner just put the price anyway... things work easier if the items has it price already.. and trading is somehow negotiable around here..