Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

Halloween Slimy Fish!

The Halloween slimy fish was only supposed to be in the pond as a Halloween Special but I caught one today! O_O I guess they forgot to take it out! Also, I have a question. When catching the apple fish, are chances higher if you use a homegrown apple as bait or does it not make a difference what kind of apple you use?

omg! *goes fishing!*

i think you can only catch it with homegrown apple..? not sure though..

also the tapefish was supposted to be a TWS fish buts its still here too

What did you catch the slimy fish with? My grandson and I tried and tried to get that darn fish Sad Congrats to you!

You can catch the apple fish with both types of apple, I caught mine ages ago with apples from the store cos I didn't have an apple tree then!

And I caught the slimy fish with the vampire drink, but you are supposed to be able to catch it with anything.

scgrandma58 wrote:
What did you catch the slimy fish with? My grandson and I tried and tried to get that darn fish Sad Congrats to you!

The first time I caught one I used broccoli and this time I used a latte. As Jen said, any type of bait will work. And thank you very much! congratulations

jennifer wrote:
You can catch the apple fish with both types of apple, I caught mine ages ago with apples from the store cos I didn't have an apple tree then!

And I caught the slimy fish with the vampire drink, but you are supposed to be able to catch it with anything.

Thanks for the confirmation! But I've tried like a thosand store apples and I haven't caught a single one yet. Sad I was hoping it would be easier if I used a home grown one.

Mage lvl8 wrote:
omg! *goes fishing!*

i think you can only catch it with homegrown apple..? not sure though..

also the tapefish was supposted to be a TWS fish buts its still here too

I knew about the tape fish being a TWS fish but I only caught all the ones I have after it was supposed to have been taken out! I have 5 now. Laughing

Ps has a tendency of NOT removing box or fish that are TWS.. take the mexican dog and tape fish for example..

congratsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the apple fish... i got it with simple apples congratulations

When i was trying for the mechanical fish I got the slimy fish! haha I used the iced latte. The fish catching method is random to be sure. I wish they had an easier way to get what you wanted pertaining to the bait. Scary to think how many coins I've used to fish with Sad

Kokonee wrote:
Mechanical Fish?????

It's the newest fish released with the Steam Punk theme. Smile It eats anything.