Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suzie1

Question about posting pictures

For the last few weeks I haven't been able to post my pet's pictures. I just bought the sepia camera and would love to post some pictures in that format, but I keep getting an "error please retry" message. Is this happening to anyone else?

Hello Suzie

click here for a quick reference to how to post a pix.
if you are still having difficulty, let us know... good luck

blastertoyo wrote:
ya you just have to try again later cuz it can't connect to your facebok account so try later

Does trying again later, mean two weeks later? that's how long I haven't been able to post my pet's photos.

kiviern04 wrote:
Hello Suzie

click here for a quick reference to how to post a pix.
if you are still having difficulty, let us know... good luck

I'm talking about Pet Society photos, not pictures I have taken with my own camera. I have taken and posted lots of these photos up to about two week ago, I'm tying to find out if there is a problem with the picture taking portion of the Pet Society application or if it is something wrong with my particular part of the game.

not sure, sweets.... if it is still not working, then all i can offer u is possibly trying the creator of the pet society and ask them if there is something wrong with the picture feature.
I took 2 pictures today, for room of the week comp, both with each camera and i did not have any difficulties...good luck. wish there was something more i could do to help you

Have you changed any of your settings in your facebook privacy settings?

maybe you have clicked something to not allow PS to access your photo album?

Cant really think why else this would happen

The only other thing to try is the bog standard log out, clear your cache, then log back in again and try again.

Not a lot of help sorry Ashamed
If I think of anything else then I'll let you know x

i get that so many times, but when i go to my album or wall it's there....or maybe your Pet Society Photo Album is full, max is 1000 pictures..

Mine is same, but after I check my album it was there and it has so many copy..