Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Does your pet have a certain personality?

Example explanation:
My pet has a personality shes kind of this cool cute punk girl and shes sort of a tomboy. She doesn't like to bossed around by anybody! She won't even listen to her own mother/owner! ME! lol also she hates Hideeni.
Hideeni!

Anyways just post a pic of your pet if you can and a short description if your pet has a personality and what it is. congratulations [i][b]

Please post! I am so bored..lol

My pet is into pink.. she is very girly and like common girls she love dressing up..

captur10.jpg
Smile

Tiddly Winks is really into wigs, and loves them regardless of color. She is not really a girly girl, she's more of a fashion girl. She loves clothes about as much as she loves wigs, and loves to wear the latest thing. She is also into things of a historical nature and always seeems to go nuts for the stuff that dates back about 100 years.

Personality wise, she's a very serious pet but also has a bit of fun side. She loves her friends, and her friends love her.

my pet hmm... it's your "usual" crazy pet! loooves hallo-xmass and dark colors and it'sa fan of nice items and dolls to her taste!

she rarelly changes clothes as she is veeery picky and nothing suits her! congratulations

she is also bored of the summer as the items on the shops at that time are neeeever good! Laughing