Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Who else hates the gold and rainbow poo limit?????

I really really hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand why they did back then.. (grrrrrr hackers!!!!!) But why keep till now???? What is the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????? SadSadSad

Does that mean we only are able to have three of each? I only have one rainbow and no golden ones so it doesn't really apply to me.
If anyone wants to sell a golden one, I'll buy it! Smile

I think its stupid because its unfair. Alot of people are serious collectors...I know its just a game but thats how people are! i like to collect plushies! There is no reason for the limit to be 3...in mystery boxes its 99.

Guest Guest
wait theres a limit? i hope pink poos dont count.

Riuna wrote:

I think you can have 99 of brown poo and pink poo but to prevent hacking or something, they wanted limits on rare poos.

Riuna wrote:

you can have up too 99 brown (but you won't poo AT ALL if you have more than 3), 99 pink (i'm unsure if your pet can do more than 3-5.. but you get them gifted), 3 gold and 1 rainbow

they just put a limit to get rid of all those hacker's poos? i think they should make the limit to 99 again too

Mage lvl8 wrote:
they just put a limit to get rid of all those hacker's poos? i think they should make the limit to 99 again too

yap... it was unfair then and it still is.. i want the limit to stop too..