Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

RC mega sale week

In case you haven't saw it yet after yesterday's update there is a sale for 1 week and it daily changes items!!! congratulations

And the market also has 6 ings..

The ings prices are tooooooo high but..

Lucky me! had more than 100,000 and spent all. Laughing and I have nothing to spend more.

wow how amasing i havent been in the last days because i havent been realy weel but now i will try to go in for a short look tody because i will not bee home t much to day and also not to much in the weekend so sad

I need heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!! I need 2 statues of those singing men that increase the patience!!!! but i can't buy them as i have to be above level 40!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone buy them for me and i can cover those 50.000 with anything else they might need!!!!!!!

They are not cumulative Lucky, I mean, if you add 2 they will not increase patiente by 2 I think

sinenomine wrote:
They are not cumulative Lucky, I mean, if you add 2 they will not increase patiente by 2 I think

i know Smile the second one is for a friend congratulations thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anything i can get for you for those money ?? congratulationscongratulationscongratulations