Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

My 4 months old Labrador losses teeth

My 4 month old black Labrador losses his 1 upper and 1 lower tooth. I just saw it right now, when me and my dog is playing I notice that he look's kinda weird and odd and soon I realized he lost his teeth

But no worries for it will come back after a week or more.
I have learned that puppies teeth are same as human..usually at the age of 4-5 months they are losing there milk teeth and soon new teeth will grow...

I will post picture of my adorable puppy one of this day..

So cute! I was babystitting a puppy wich was biting everything without warning than stops the same. He was so cute.

Tromo3 wrote:
So cute! I was babystitting a puppy wich was biting everything without warning than stops the same. He was so cute.

Yes, puppies are always like that, maybe he's gum is itching. My Puppy was like that too. He has he's favorite stuff dog doll that he always bite. He just look kinda odd today because he doest have he's front teeth and I can't stop laughing whenever I see his teeth.

Laughing Whenever I looked in the mirror (without a fron teeth(long long long ago)) I couldn't stop laughing.

They loose teeth? I never noticed that in my dog, probably I didnt pay him too much atention, he is a mix of poodle/maltese, and if I remember well mi kids brought him home when he was about 2 months old

Maybe you just didn't notice it..
because it is pretty normal to a puppy especially age 4-5 months, it is the stage that they losses their milk teeth, it is the same as human children.
Smile