Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

Help, CC's lost

Oh my, I just bought 20 CC yesterday through my Phone and it works perfectly. And this morning, I bought another 20 CC and it was delivered to me perfectly, but awhile ago I decided to buy again another 20 for the CC for items that will came out tomorrow, but they didn't sent me the PIN code I need for purchase.. MadMad I was totally devastated!!
CC became more expensive now and I save my money so that I can buy them, but why is it like that.. MadMad I was really mad, It was a big loss for me!!

I am totally broke right now!!!!

Has anyone experienced this too??
What do I need to do???

Guest Guest

did u wait for it? i had this happen to me.. i got charged 20$ on my phone bill and i received no CC. i had to call them and stuff to get my money back.. it was a bit of a hassle. Sad

have you gotten the pin yet? Sad if not do write a support ticket to them (is it paymo?) they are pretty nice and helpful well they have been to me. just tell them the outcome. Sad

Riuna wrote:
did u wait for it? i had this happen to me.. i got charged 20$ on my phone bill and i received no CC. i had to call them and stuff to get my money back.. it was a bit of a hassle. Sad

have you gotten the pin yet? Sad if not do write a support ticket to them (is it paymo?) they are pretty nice and helpful well they have been to me. just tell them the outcome. Sad

I don't have the PIN yet.. it is PAYMO.. I already have the ticket, I sent them a mail regarding this stuff, and they send me an automated msg that says This: Please note that Game Publishers can take up to 72 hours to deliver your points/coins.

Oh, well I think I just need to wait some more time.

But I really want to have the CC, for I don't have enough CC to buy the xmas stuff as of now..

It's been a day of waiting..
but hasn't credited my CC's yet.

Im going nuts.. I wanted to buy something, but I can't coz I only got 5 CC's left. Mad

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Did you restarted the game? Once it happened to me and I when restarted it, they were one my account =P

yup I did it, Actually I buy CC through my mobile phone but PAYMO haven't sent the PIN Code I need to activate my purchase, And I can't believed that I was charged for getting nothing..

ayathon wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Did you restarted the game? Once it happened to me and I when restarted it, they were one my account =P

yup I did it, Actually I buy CC through my mobile phone but PAYMO haven't sent the PIN Code I need to activate my purchase, And I can't believed that I was charged for getting nothing..

Ooh ok, hope you get them soon =D

Gabs Giggles wrote:
ayathon wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:

Ooh ok, hope you get them soon =D

Thank you, I hope so, If I can't get it back, I cannot buy CC again for this week, I am totally broke.
I just bough 3X 20 CC since yesterday as preparation for Xmas items.. I actually bought a new room. congratulations

Hope you get it sorted soon....I've heard of this happening to others before when using Paymo, but from what I've heard Playfish have sorted it out pretty quickly after they've been contacted.

Good luck hun, hope you get it sorted real soon x

Make sure you write playfish support.
I have had times where i lost cc on a transaction or when buying and wrote them and they credited me the cc. If they charged you they should be able to see that. It only took a day for them to fix my account.
Good luck.

spitfir3 wrote:
Make sure you write playfish support.
I have had times where i lost cc on a transaction or when buying and wrote them and they credited me the cc. If they charged you they should be able to see that. It only took a day for them to fix my account.
Good luck.

Thank's, Awhile ago I received my CC's and Playfish answer my letter they say's that my transaction was completed. And I am happy now...

Smile

Thank you everyone for helping me... My CC's has been credited now.

Please close this... Smile