Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I cant believe it...12 days!

So iv just saw the countdown again and it says 12Days 12Hours 41Minutes

:cane: im so excited...Thats totally kickstarted my day!.

Cant wait till all my family see what i havent got them for xmas and even tho its only something little i know it wil be something they will like.

Im in the process of crocheting my little brother a sockboy =D
I hope he likes it cause its taken me 2 days to do the head and body and to sew the zipper on haha....
Just have to do the arms and legs and put him some eyes on and im sorted.

Oh the joy of chriatmas!

Has everyone got all their presants ready to give out?or are you like me, always decide to leave it till the last minute and be rushed haha...I only have to get a few more tho and im done for this year

:pen:

I just got the last of my Christmas shopping done, thanks to Amazon.de. I have only one more gift to get, and I will get that while we are visiting my in laws. It will be there where I will get my husband his presents. Smile I leave on the 22nd, and am really excited. Now I have to concentrate on our choir concert which will happen next Sunday.

Oh and Sven's cousin's family needs presents, but I think we can work something with them. We'll be seeing them on Friday.

I will do some shoping on tuesday, will leave presents for my boys, hope they will open till 25, and will buy some presents for my parents and relatives
I will travel probably on wednesday to visit my parents, I will go alone, 2 of my sons will be working for holiday season and my youngest son will have to stay becouse he failed 2 subjects and have to do recovery tests on holidays
:rudlof1:

i haven't done any shopping still......LOL.....i still don't know what i will give to my family .....anyway one present is half done......i have decide to make some kind of Family Book for my parents........i have found most cutest and important pictures and little objects like my first drawing,first school test and so on and have started with 26, April 1994 and have done half job....still need to finish it....it will have about 50 pages with AMAZING pictures, funny words and everything......i think this is my BIGGEST and BEST surprise that i can do for my parents.....hope they will like it.... :cane: :tree2: and of course i will buy little something for my mom,dad and sister and will ut behind Christmas Tree...........can't wait for Christmas.......we going only 10 more days to school and than we have Holidays until 17. January 2011...........that is one looooong holiday and i decide to not spend it home on PC ....i will go with my sister in one of biggest citys in my country and we will go on theatharic Shows,Opera,Ballet,Music Concerts and in Shopping....LOL....can't wait... :carol:

that sounds like a totally amazing present hun..I'm sure your parents will love it! xx

I am so totally unprepared for Christmas! It's not even funny! Hopefully tomorrow it will be a different story!

Yvette, Good luck with your choior concert, I'm sure you'll be amazing. Definitely something to be excited about!! Hope you have fun!

Pedja, that present sounds amazing!! What a gift! You are definitely very creative!