Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Computron

Glitch in Tree Ornament Mystery Egg

I just found that I got the Blue Bow ribbon which is the last piece of ornament that is left for me to complete. It does not show in the list and I can't get the bonus. Sad

Computron wrote:
I just found that I got the Blue Bow ribbon which is the last piece of ornament that is left for me to complete. It does not show in the list and I can't get the bonus. Sad

Hi! try gifting it to you 2nd accound , and send it back your 1st

No use. I tried. My other account can't see the blue bow ornament too Sad Is it PS only allow to get the blue bow ornament by our own or is this really a glitch?

Computron wrote:
No use. I tried. My other account can't see the blue bow ornament too Sad Is it PS only allow to get the blue bow ornament by our own or is this really a glitch?

After completing the collection have you tried to click on the reward button on the right ?

xZinax wrote:
Computron wrote:

After completing the collection have you tried to click on the reward button on the right ?

I can't even click the reward because the ribbon bow is not appearing. Sad