Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Happy Thursday Everyone!

thursd12.gif

Hiya everyone! Well, only 2 more sleeps until christmas! I hope everyone is ready..i still have a few presents to wrap up and I will be finished! congratulations

I must admit though I feel rotten this morning Sad I think all the coughing ive been doing made my tummy sensitive Sad
But on the up-side Ive got another scan this morning Smile so i should have another baby scan to show later! congratulations
Whats everyone going to do today then?? Apparently all the supermarkets around here are packed already and have been since early morning!

Morning Gaia ...hope all goes well at the hospital

Just been out to Tesco and it is busy but perfectly do able ...Did my main shop on Tuesday just went today out of boredom to get out of the house !

All of our snow has gone (for now) so I'm quite happy about that ..but it is still very cold. I'm sure we have not seen the back of it yet

Hi everyone,

this morning I finished my shopping, but we are in the middle of a snowy wonderland. When I get back home, I'll post a bunch of pictures, there is so much snow you'd freak. It is massive.

It is about -2°C here and windy. I am home to stay now. Let the others brave it now.

hiya!

I went to the shops earlier, and it was not too bad at all, although I was talking to a woman who said ASDA was impossible ot even get in!

The weather here is still awful...but at least we have no more snow. Phoebe thought it was great going out in the snow earlier, until she fell over lol, then she didnt like it very much. Plus I had to be careful that she stayed to the paths that had been created through the snow, other wise the snow was well above her wellies lol

No more shopping for me to do now, so I can stay in the warm (thank goodness!) just have the housework to do, and the girls are going to make their card for Santa this afternoon, which they will will leave under the tree for him with a mince pie and a glass of milk Smile

Hope all goes well Steph...cant wait to see your new scan pic

Posted the photos from this morning on my page. Here's a few of them. It's massive, busses and trains have been cancelled, and the snow is, in some places totally to my knee and I'm rather tall.

that looks like what we have here Yvette, but I dont mind it now because I dont have to go out in it again lol x

I love the snowy pictures! Beautiful, but not fun to be outside in that kind of weather unless you are playing in it. I used to live in a very snowy area. I don't miss it at all.

We will be getting rain here for Christmas. I went out to the store a bit earlier this morning. Went early with the idea of missing the crowds, so was very happy to find that my son and I were able to get through the aisles very easily. Now I can stay home the rest of the day!

Am waiting to hear if my daughter will have her baby now before the end of the year. She lives about 1,500 miles from us, and I wish I could be closer, but we stay in close touch. Technology is wonderful!

ooooh, I envy your snowy atmosphere so much!!! Here we are getting just a lot of rain Sad

Steph let us know how it went in the hospital!

I finished my Christmas shopping this morning and now me an my mum are just getting crazy cooking for everyone for tomorrow dinner and Christmas lunch!! OMG I'm going to gain 10 kg in these days LOL