Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Hi from Smorkle!

Hi Everyone! For those of you that don't already know, I just thought I'd drop a little note to explain my absence.

For the past month or so my internet connection was really bad but we couldn't figure out why. Our phone at home was working on and off as well. Long story short, we lost our internet connection entirely a couple weeks back and I threw a hissy fit so my husband finally did a thorough investigation to figure it out....so now, a new modem and router later, I'm back!

I hope everyone had a really good Christmas (for those of you that celebrate that is). I spent mine in the emergency room with my mom because she thought she had a stroke. Good news is that she did not but we did have quite a scare. She is doing much better now and will follow up with her regular doctor soon and hopefully get to the bottom of things.

Other than that, things are the same with me. Working with Kivie when I can on those lucky days and reading my vampire books!! ba ha ha ha.

I'm really glad to be back. I've missed you all!

:pen:

It's great to have you back hun xx

I'm glad to hear that your Mums scare was a false alarm...even though it must of been really scary for you all x

Yay, Jeanie is back!!!!!!! The stick is trembling with emotion!!! congratulations

Missed you tons, hun!