Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

Antoinette's Birthday!

It is my pet's 2nd birthday today ( we haven't celebrate her 1st birthday, I lose my interest in the game and didn't play for a year, until I saw this forum. )

I am giving Antoinette a birthday bash and everyone is invited... congratulations :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

ohhhh congratulations hun.......Dixy will drop little somthing on your doorstep and will take piece of cake..... ? :gift2:

Thanks Ayah! Me and Yuki will be sure to drop by and wish Antoinette a happy birthday! =)

yo! just asking a question: how did you come up with the name antoinette?

earon09 wrote:

I am planning to give my future daughter the name "Queen Marie Antoinette"...
And I cannot think any possible name to give my pet, so I came out with the name for my future offspring... XD

ayathon wrote:
earon09 wrote:

And I cannot think any possible name to give my pet, so I came out with the name for my future offspring... XD

hehe... i thought there were other reasons behind her name because my little brother started laughing when he saw Antoinette's name... he thought the name came from Antoine Dodson from the Bed Intruder Song(YouTube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw) XD

earon09 wrote:
ayathon wrote:
earon09 wrote:

hehe... i thought there were other reasons behind her name because my little brother started laughing when he saw Antoinette's name... he thought the name came from Antoine Dodson from the Bed Intruder Song(YouTube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw) XD

LOL, I just click the link, This is the first time I see Antoine Dodson..
Nah, The name actually came from Queen Marie Antoinette ( the last queen of France ), Coz I thin this Queen Originally from Austria is quite elegant and so classy not to mention she is a real beauty.. XD