Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

CHristmas Poo??

I was visiting Chiaretta And I saw she has a Green poo with lights on it in her room. Is that a Chrismtas poo?

if you want petmas poo I can give you one I have 99x of it.. Smile

I didnt even know there was one lol
How is your pet meant to do a Christmas poo?? I know my daughter will be trying for one of these now...for some reason she is obsessed with the pet poos lol

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Good question Lisa. I would think those lights would be painful to the poor pets. congratulations

I think they decorate it. Laughing They would need to eat lights which is electricity (Maybe that is the reason they put the hospital week)

HAHA.. originally my 99x petmas was not from antoinette, it is from my second and only other accnt.. I don't want to see the pain in Antoinette's face if I push her to give a petmas poo, just by looking at it, I know pooing that thing takes a lot of effort and not to mention too PAINFUL. XD

Anyway, if someone wants Petmas poo, I can share them once I got back to playing PS.

If they put a Poo with lights, maybe they will put a Poo with Candy?

Hehehe, well the pets eat milk bottles, bowls, spoons and other assorted things, maybe they have an iron constitution and can handle twinkle lights too. :tree:

Oh and LIsa, you just figured that out??????

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Hehehe, well the pets eat milk bottles, bowls, spoons and other assorted things, maybe they have an iron constitution and can handle twinkle lights too. :tree:

Oh and LIsa, you just figured that out??????

Laughing I always tell that when some says I am crazy Laughing

And they digest plates, and all those things Madic potions are made. Laughing