Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Any players??

I really like this game....even to the point of stating that I prefer it to all other facebook games (yes even PS lol)

Only problems I have with the game is that you run out of energy really easily, you have to rely on your friends a lot to send you items for quests, and I have not had any quests now for a few days Sad

All that said though, I do enjoy the game, and I do find myself popping in there frequently.

Any other players here??

I play it congratulations im dead chuffed i made it to level 53 lol ive never made it that far in a game before lol

Energy is so hard to get Sad and it runs out too fast, thats the only problem I have too lol

I play it sometimes (When I have time cause REally Great Weeks pop out in PS). I don't have a problem with energy (probably cause I have little houses)

I like it because of the quests, it keeps you interested, but I wanna a new Quest!! I havent got one!!

I need the snowballs and snowflakes (which is annyoing cause When I share there are no CV palyers online)

add me as a neighbour hun, then I can send them to you x

lea75 wrote:
add me as a neighbour hun, then I can send them to you x

We are already neighbours. I think. But if not will send tomorrow cause it is 11pm here.